Start of main content
Pasha is a serial speaker and developer in Big Data Tools at JetBrains. Author o Kotlin API for Apache Spark. In past, he has been working almost at any IT position from tech support guy to system administrator, from developer to manager and data engineer. Loves people and to talk. About anything, but specifically about IT. Kotlin fan.
- Spark magic: How high-level pipelines become distributed hardcore
- Panel discussion: who got off Java 8, tell us how it turned out
- Conversation in the studio: Kotlin vs. everyone
- Conversation in the studio: What couldn't Java 17 do?
- Joker 2021 Opening
- Technical interview with Evgeny Borisov
- Conversation in the studio: robots write code, and code doesn't write robots yet