Talk type: Talk
Kafka on Kotlin Native: Java Dev's adventures in Kotlin Native Wonderland
In the talk, the author talks about his experience in writing Kafka client on Kotlin Native.In particular, you will learn the answers to the following questions:
- What is Kafka client and what are its main functions?
- Why did you need to write Kafka client on Kotlin Native?
- What problems and tasks arise when creating c-interop with a native library?
- How not to break the brain of an unclouded Java Dev when working with coroutines and what is their feature in Kotlin Native.
- How to organize a Kotlin MPP project on gradle so that everything works.
At the end, a demo will be shown in which this client is used as a library.