Welcome! How are you?
If you read this, it means you think on submitting your talk. That is great!
Click here if you have any doubts.
We are interested in Java talks related to the following topics:
- Java 11 — Java 14 — Java platform new possibilities and OpenJDK projects;
- JVM / JDK internals runtime, GC, OpenJDK);
- Application / VM Performance;
- Java projects architecture;
- JVM languages (Scala, Groovy, Kotlin, Clojure, etc.);
- Highload systems;
- Distributed systems;
- Cloud & Data storages;
- Frameworks (Spring, Spark, Hibernate, etc.);
- Developer tools;
- ML / DataScience;
- DevOps, CD, CI for Java developers;
- Java in IoT.
In order to submit your talk, please, fill in the form below: we kindly ask you to pay as much attention as possible while doing that, because we'll consider your application based on the information provided below. If you require help while preparing your talk, we'll do our best to help you make a good talk.
If you've already submitted your talk, yet haven't heard from us during one week, then something went wrong. In this case, please, contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’d like to give a talk at the conference, please, read the memo for speakers.